While reading post on The Bump forum, I came to the shocking realization that She-Venom will be here in about 3 months. I’m starting to feel some what unprepared. While yes things are starting to come together, Her room is still in chaos and not finished. The Bedding kind of took a backseat while I was entertaining In-Laws for the Holidays. I plan on getting back to work on that this afternoon after going to the store. Mr. Sailor and I bought a few necessities yesterday. Unfortunately I still have quite a few things I need to get. I’ve tried to update the registry but I have given up. I figure most of my friends and family read this blog anyways. Plus this list is more for my sanity than anything else. I’m odd, that I need to visually see what I need verses just thinking about it.
Stuff That’s Still Needed
– Clothes in varying sizes.
– Hats/ Hair bows and bead bands.
– Crib Sheets (Like 3 or 4 more)
– Changing table pad and covers
– Wash cloths and towels
– DIAPERS (Pack of newborns, box of 1,2, and 3’s ???)
– Pump and milk storage bags
– a few bottles ( Soothies, THIS kind please.) Just in case I need them.
– Car seat ( My mum and Little sister should be purchasing this when the one I want come out.)
– Diaper Champ (pink please)
– Boppy covers (even though I’m going to be making one or 2. I’d still like to have a couple premades.)
– Sling/ Wrap. (I really want a wrap like THIS one.
– Pack N Play (play pen, Black, White or green)
So that’s just the list of things I need. I don’t even want to think about the things that still need to be finish….. that’s a list for another day, er… maybe next week…. seeing that I only have about 12 weeks left… eep!