While I love my SewAnna Button Designs Fabric Cover for my planner sometimes I just don’t want the bulk or I need something slimmer for in my bag. Being a mommy of (almost) 3 I usually end up with everything under the sun in my bag. Its not practical to just throw it in my bag and go. Solution is this, an Accordion file folder wrap cover.
Accordion folder you don’t mine cutting up.
1/8″ Hole Punch
Planner or Planner covers
- Remove the guts from the inside of the folder. you can throw this away or you can use it to make pockets in the inside of the cover if you’d like. (another tutorial for another time)
- Lay it as flat as you can and Trace the front cover to the non Flap section on the file. Trace the back cover from about the second crease line down from the flap. Trace the hole marks too!
- Cut out the covers and punch your holes. After that is done cut the slits to make the cover interchangeable.
- Measure 1.25″ over from the holes and about 3/4″ from top and bottom on the front cover. These are your elastic holes, punch them just like you did the others. Snag elastic from the folder waste and thread it in the holes.
- Put it on your planner and Enjoy!
- Optional: Dress it up with a monogram or Vinyl decal and Share on IG tagging @SewAnnaButton (thats Me!)
Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think, Subscribe to the youtube if you like my stuff and want to see more tutorials and Planner related posts.